Nala, a 6 year old Leonberger has healed beautifully using the HeaLED Wrap. Her sebaceous cyst spontaneously burst, leaving a superficial open wound and after only 4 days of using HeaLED Light therapy 3 times per day, the wound has closed and a very small scar remains.
“It was fantastic to see it heal so quickly, the cyst had been as big as an apricot and with only light, no drugs or intervention needed, it has cleared. I am over the moon with the result.”
Mrs Rothon, Devon UK
Clinically Proven Wavelengths
Red (633nm)and Infrared light(830nm)target different cells within the body and work synergistically to create an anti-inflammatory response in the body. They also target the repairing and wound healing cells to help alleviate pain quicker and help the body to recover.
Ella’s recovery from a broken leg has been remarkable and owners, Eileen and Hannah are amazed by how quickly Ella’s injury has healed.
“I do believe that the light therapy has played an important part in Ella’s progress. The bruising and swelling went quickly after starting the daily light treatment.”
At her 9 week post-operation check up the vets and orthopedic surgeons used the words; ‘outstanding recovery’. Hannah couldn’t recommend HeaLED enough; “The bone has healed nicely and she is doing so well. I am so pleased and hopefully Ella will be able to get back to her Agility competitions soon!”
Right tibial and ﬁbular fracture
• Traumatic mid-diaphyseal comminuted fracture of the right tibia and transverse fracture of the mid-diaphysis of the ﬁbula.
• Fracture stabilised by bridging ﬁxation using a 12 hole 3.5mm LCP plate medially and a 16 hole 2.7mm LCP plate cranially.
How Red Light Therapy Works
With red light therapy, you expose your skin to a lamp, device, or laser with a red light. A part of your cells called mitochondria, sometimes called the “power generators” of your cells, soak it up and make more energy. Experts believe this helps cells repair themselves and become healthier. This spurs healing in skin and muscle tissue..
Innovative and Easy to Use
• Flexible soft neoprene material wraps around the joints and limbs and the coat is secured with velcro
• Comfortable and light to wear
• Quick and eﬀective treatments
• Rechargeable lithium battery - no trailing leads
• Safe, painless and eﬀective. HeaLED is fully rechargeable and easy to use